Each year the Foundation selects a person who has made a significant contribution to the pursuit of excellence in all matters which are objectives of the Foundation. By kind agreement with the
Federal Council of the Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia, the perpetual trophy of the Foundation is presented to the winner or winners at the annual Rolls-Royce Owners' Club Federal Rally
- The first award was made in 1997 to Roger Fry of Western Australia for his superb restoration work.
- 1998 to Martin Bennett for his outstanding editorship of Præclarvm.
- 1999 to George Sevenoaks for his contribution to all matters concerned with Rolls-Royce.
- 2000 to Barrie and Margaret Gillings for their lifelong contribution to the movement.
- 2001 to Tom Clarke for his co-authorship of Rolls-Royce and Bentley in the Sunburnt Country.
- 2002 to Eric Barrass, President, RREC(UK), for excellence following the ideals of Sir Henry Royce.
- 2003 to Eric and Beryl Rainsford for many years of enthusiastic service to the RROCA.
- 2004 to the memory of the Hon. Charles Stewart Rolls and Sir Henry Royce.
- 2005 to David McPhee for his contribution to State and Federal Clubs and his superb restoration of the oldest Rolls-Royce in Australia.
- 2006 to David Neely for his important and dedicated work in literary spheres.
- 2007 to Sir Jack Brabham for his achievements in motor sport.
- 2008 to Lindsay Edward Fox for his magnificent Fox Classic Car Collection and his dedication to Rolls-Royce cars.
- 2009 to Gilbert Ralph for his long and distinguished service to the Club and the Foundation.
- 2010 to Fred Engish for outstanding photographic services to the Club.
- 2011 to Ian Irwin for distinguished service to the veteran and vintage car movement and authorship of two magnificent volumes on Silver Ghosts in Australia and New Zealand.
All of these activities are for the benefit of and for the achievement of our principal objective to recognise, expose and honour the genius of Sir F Henry Royce.
The Sir Henry Royce Foundation Trophy - in the form of a 40/50HP Advance/Retard Lever mounted on a wooden plinth.